My personal blog, writings and musings on a variant of topics including: career advice, journalism, travelling, feminism and shadeism.
I am one of the founders and main contributors of altFit London. This is a site dedicated to showcasing and talking about the weird and wonderful ‘alternative’ fitness classes that London has to offer. I have also created all the graphics for the site.
- How ‘fit’ is the UK?
- LIVEBLOG: Watersporting in Mauritius
- Instagram Fitspiration
- Bootcamp Pilates Interview (Video)
- Instagram Inspiration
- Boom Cycle Review
- altFit meets Ravercise (Audio)
- We’re alternative for a reason (Data)
- Fitness Trends for 2015
- altFit’s most popular tags
City Vibe Radio
City Vibe Radio was created to house all the work from our live radio station created by the MA Broadcasters from City University. I have written articles, created packages and made all the graphics for this website.
- Artist asks teenagers to kick Facebook for notebooks
- Tweets & Tech News
- National Takeover Day at The Wallace Collection
- Biz & Tech round-up with Ashna
- TFL considers women-only carriages on trains
London is Fem
I have contributed to London is Fem – a news and events website for feminists in London.
Girls Talk London
Girls Talk London is an organisation that connects women with senior women in various industries that includes the financial services, technology, media and business. I have blogged for them, but also assisted in the filming of their ‘Girls Talk Sessions’ pilot show.
My skin bleaching documentary has been featured in gal-dem, the a female-led creative online magazine. It was a feature in their skin whitening series and reached thousands on social media.